Figurines A - E
Figurines F - P
Figurines Q - Z
You are here:
Eksharad, NA 680 50
ISTA is a workshop system that contains BMW AG Data and Information. ISTA stands for Integrated Service Technical Application. Way back when, during the initial development of this tool, BMW used DIS (Diagnostics Information System), and as the programs evolved and due to the nature of the file naming conventions utilized by BMW, the workshop system became known as Rheingold in the enthusiast world.
in actuality is the folder that contains the main application and data. Rheingold became ISTA-D (D stands for Diagnostics) and BMW’s programming application (not discussed in this document) used the same nomenclature, ISTA except with a P (for programming) or ISTA-P.
1. Module (ECU) errors reading and clearing
2. Gearbox (transmission) and engine adaptations erasing
3. Fuel injectors control, correction amount real time viewing, injector registering
4. Engine mountings testing
5. Mass air flow (MAF) testing and registering. Whole air system testing
6. EGR system control and testing
7.Turbocharger and related components control and testing
8. Diesel particulate filter regeneration (DPF)
9. Battery replacement
10. Oil change and service interval reset
11. Wiring diagrams, live data, repair instructions, technical documents etc
12. Programming, vehicle retrofit, mirror coding, FSC codes adding or updating etc
No records to display.
Compose New Message
You must be in Edit Mode to enter content, and then you can use the Module Action Menu or Module Action Buttons to manage content
The following links provide additional areas of information and news.
British Unified Party
Copyright 2011 by Telluslies